with all the colors of the wind
[html]
+5. Totally. But in the face of danger they'd probably both pass out XD. Oooh.. that almost gives me wicked ideas in my head.

The girl and the boy that stood there in the abandoned village seemed to come from two different worlds. One with their head in the clouds, and the other too afraid if they were to climb that high. Like yin and yang, both in color and in their style of dress. Giselle looked upon the boy with the messy locks of hair and timid position, and the dark haired girl's heart went out to the poor painted male. Her thoughts and expression changed dramatically when the boy stuttered out his response to her.

Painting! Giselle cheerfully clapped her hands together, squealing with surprise that even made Tux look up at her curiously. Painting! That sounds lovely! May we see it? Her excitement seemed to go a bit farther than another might act in public, but Giselle's emotions really knew no bounds as of yet. Without knowing of the anxiety that bubbled up within the boy, the pale princess stepped closer until they weren't much farther than an arm's length apart. You paint... with a metal can? 'Elle pointed at the can in his hand, unaware of what it could do. To her, painting was always done with a brush. So how could such wonderful work be created out of an ordinary container?

The topic changed yet again, however, when the salt and pepper male made a motion as if to shake hands, but then quickly thought better of it. Powder blue eyes looked on curiously, a bit put-off, smiling when he gave his name at first. It grew wider, however, when the name of the pack he belonged to became familiar to the girl with flowers in her hair. Oh, yes, I know of it~! Her voice was bubbly, unaware of the chocolate stoat's cautious approach towards her feet. I met someone from there, and he was just lovely, she explained, unable to use any other word but to describe friendly acquaintances. His name was Slade, do you know him?

The Dreamer girl kept on watching the boy curiously, having a lot to say to the bumbling boy. Her face brightened when Micah complimented her, and it could easily be said that 'Elle had forgotten about the berries she picked, or what she had even set out to do that day. Well thank you~, she said sincerely, though the boy seemed to grow even more cautious of her companion that approached.

Following his gaze, Tux squeaked up at Giselle as he rose to stand on two legs, as if to show that he was very well present among the group. He would not be easily forgotten, not if he could help it. Giselle's face softened, and the ivory girl looked evidently apologetic towards the animal and bent to pick him up, her finger nuzzling under his chin. And this little fellow is Tux, my dear friend. In response, he spoke so his caretaker could understand, but what would only come out in the open as more squeals and high pitched noises. 'And don't you forget it!' He would say, turning his face away in a display of mock dislike, which only made the girl in the sundress giggle.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread