with all the colors of the wind
[html]
WC: 533. I could not help myself XD. You see what happens Larry!

It was the ivory girl's turn to be taken by surprise, by the sudden negative response that the salt and pepper male, which made her draw back and blink wildly. Her eyes narrowed slightly, somewhat disappointed by his reaction. 'Elle cleared her throat, trying to act calm in hopes it would calm him as well, and reached out to place a hand tentatively on his arm, the touch as light as a feather, for a brief moment. It's alright, I'm sure it's lovely, she said with a smile in assurance, drawing her hand back as quickly as it had drifted towards him. Soft eyes gazed down at the metal can, and furrowed her brows in concentration. Spray paint, she repeated, still trying to grasp the concept, but it seemed to produce the same colors as paint, that which stained his clothing.

Her eyes brightened and her ears perked up slightly as the boy seemed to recognize the quiet coyote she met in the forest. She knew he was a writer of sorts, his words his own art, whereas Micah could paint the story. Giselle pondered for a moment, biting her lip, before looking at the curly-haired artist again. Have you both ever written a story together? He has the words, and you could paint the pictures. Oh I'm sure it'd be a wonderful masterpiece~! The idea somehow excited the young woman to see it all come together, entranced by the whole idea, but the springy attitude soon turned gray.

Tux perched upon her shoulders, leaving Giselle's hands empty. She watched with a certain concern, and worry, as the dark colored male shrunk back, as if trying to become one with the shadows that were behind him. The sunlight basked upon her form, but 'Elle suddenly could not feel its warmth. Micah began to stutter another apology, and she was ready to forgive him at first - meeting strangers was not always easy for others. However, the last part of his bumbling words made her place her fingers to her lips, and the girl's eyes fogged over. Was he.. not wanting her there? You.. you don't want me around anymore?

It was easy for the young princess to fall into the same emotions as others did, like a mirror. She blinked, trying to push back the sadness that was beginning to swim in her sky-colored eyes. In a confusion Giselle could not comprehend, she felt her insides begin to tremble. Have I.. have I done something wrong? Suddenly, the young girl had thought it was her fault to the young man's nerves, and 'Elle slowly convinced herself that it was her fault. I-I'm sorry, I've caused you trouble.. Her own gaze lowered, never able to hide her own emotions, and the girl in the bright dress took a step back. I only.. wanted to see your art. I'm very sorry to have upset you. Her voice cracked, and a single tear escaped. The girl shook her head, bringing a curtain of hair around to one side of her face. The innocent girl's heart felt a certain pain throb through it, and Giselle thought there was something wrong with her to have caused anyone discomfort.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread