time sli[p]ped away, like sand between our fingers
[html]
mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

Submission was something he, despite his previous status within the New Brunswick cult, was unfamiliar with — his apathy often allowed him the chance to overlook the more average responses of others around him — so when the young man hunched down, Ravesque seemed amused. Red eyes focused with unusual attention at the features of the boy, his patience miles long as he memorized fur color and miniscule details of his general form.

I'm here to see Naniko. Naniko. The older man grunted a response, his amusement fading into little. Yes, he could accept the Angela's free lifestyle, but when faced with the men she took her comforts in, he found no reason to be truly pleasant. It only took a moment for the dark-furred man to assume who this stranger was — the father of the boys he'd been so diligently caring for. Why else would he have come?

"You make it sound like she would be affected; she's had children before, this isn't some earth-shattering event in our lives." He didn't think for a moment that it might be in the life of the child at his feet. His weight turned gracefully enough on his toes as he started back into the territory, beckoning with one hand for the man on the borders to follow — he was not going to deny Naniko a chance to speak to him, as much as it caused discomfort in the chest of the black Acidic. "Leave the deer -- I hunt enough for her, and catch bigger things."

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread