amazing, because it is
[html]

This post is yuck D:

It was hard to believe his second birthday was only a number of days away, especially considering he had spent so much time in Juniper Peace after all his siblings had left him. It was ironic, really, that he had been the last to remain; he had hated Juniper Peace with every fiber of his being and had never understood nor wanted to follow their hippie, treehugging ways, unlike his three sisters. He had remained in Juniper Peace only to see to it their mother was all right; the death of Storm Lily, disappearance of Razekiel and consequently slow leaves of each of her daughters had taken a toll on Ocean Flower. She'd smoked more marijuana than usual, drank more, stopped having sex... What was a black sheep son to do? After some time she'd assured him that she would be fine if he left for his own purposes as well, and so he had done so... but more than once had he dreamt of horrible fates befalling his mother in his absence — and even if she was a goddamn hippie, he did love her, just like he loved his sisters. His father, of course, was a different story entirely.

Ocean Flower had made him promise to look after his sisters should he happen to find them, and though Micah had never in his wildest dreams expected to find one, let alone any of them, ...he had. Last he'd known, they were in Inferni, and he did miss them dearly. Cercatori d'Arte was a wonderful place, but lonely for a man of such anxiety. Very few could calm him of his tremors and nervousness, but his sisters were one. To enjoy the company of someone else — to feel not so alone for a little while — with a calm body and peace of mind... he wanted nothing more.

So he'd approached Inferni, thinking all three sisters were still hiding in its fortress, but the closer he came the more his nervousness spiked. For hours he had stared at the skull-tipped pikes from the safety of the bushes, rattling the leaves with his shaking body. Should I call? No... someone else could show up, and try to kill me... I could get them in trouble, maybe they don't like visitors here... Um...

Discouraged and ashamed of himself, he'd turned and started for home again, even despite the very long journey by foot it had been to get to Inferni in the first place. Sighing, he moved quickly, afraid to run into anyone on his way back, but caught the smoke of marijuana in his lungs the second he stumbled upon his sister and her strange little picnic. "Clover?" he said, surprised at first, but smiling slowly. "Clover, what are you doing out here? Can I, um, sit with you?"

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread