I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
[html]

+3

His eyes looked curiously on at the trio before him, silently awaiting answers as he held his lute to his chest. Kable had said something about a metaphor, and his own large ears flicked to attention, but it wasn't worth nothing. Bangle kept on smiling until he learned where the guitar came from, and his fingers stopped mid-strum. "Yer not a northerner, are yeh?" He asked, eying Kable curiously. "Hope yeh didn' trade it from someone like me at some point," Bangle chuckled. "I would'eh sold yeh more than that instrument, I would've sold yer own soul." The coywolf shrugged casually, but then shook his head somewhat sadly. "Ah, but th' gypsy days are gone, now.."

The male had begun to reminisce the days that he knew the hills from top to bottom, each mountainous crevice and the holes which snakes with the best skin to craft crawled out of. Bangle had it all - the world - but he never had what he needed most. His grin softened to a casual smile, and looked up from where his gaze lingered to the grass and back to the silver stranger. "Ahh, a man from th' Court!" His voice became a bit more high pitched, his moss-colored folds waving as his tail wagged once behind him. "I know of a prince there, Ezra he's called," Bangle said, nodding. The black and white male he was familiar with what far from a prince, but it was the nickname the coywolf had given him, and would remain for years to come.

As Kable began to mention the names of the horse and the bird, he also mentioned some other animals. Raising a brow curiously, Bangle searched around for the others, and spotted a wagon in the distance. "Quite a band yeh got there!" He motioned with a free hand towards the wagon, as Jack had lost some interest in the horse and its squawking companion and began to graze. The craftsman spotted a large rock, arching upwards and back, the side facing him flat and shining in the sun. It was the sight itself that looked pleasant, and Bangle could not help himself.

He moved swiftly towards it, jewelry clinking, before sliding down and resting against it, the morning sun having warmed the granite that was now against his back. Bangle yawned loudly and shook his dreads. "Sorry friend, 's only mornin' n' I'm exhausted already," he explained, setting the lute down beside him as he pulled both arms up in a stretch. "Been chasin' down my lil' rascals this morning, took 'em to their mother t' handle 'em fer a while." The male picked up his small, painted instrument again, waving in the direction he had come from, past the wall of trees.

Image courtesy of Phil and Pam@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.bangle-tent01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.bangle-tent01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bangle-tent01 b {color:#46608b; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bangle-tent01 { background-color:#ede0c6; background-image:url(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5812/bangletent.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.bangle-tent01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6272 ... tinner.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread