I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
[html]

+3. Bangle's being weird! :3

Another yawn came on, and the merchant's mouth opened wide, his tongue curling as he displayed off-white fangs to the world. From this lower vantage point, Bangle saw rabbits and other smaller creatures scatter into brush. There were insects that buzzed in the warm summer air, so many that Bangle hadn't taken notice until now, crossing his arms behind his head. He did not deem the man before him as a threat to the pack, and so the craftsman let his guard down. Orange eyes gazed lazily at Jack, grazing nearby, and then back towards the other male's animals.

"So, why so many in th' family?" Bangle gestured with a hand at the horse and the raven, but his tone also indicated the other creatures in the wagon in the distance, behind him. The coywolf wondered briefly if the man had thought to sell them, but as each animal had a name it was unlikely. He turned to watch Kable as he brushed hair away from his face. "What d'yeh plan t'do with 'em at Court, anyways?" He mused aloud, his mind suddenly toying with the idea. "Stable keeper, eh? Or is it yer startin' a band?"

The last idea alone made Bangle grin again, wondering how the man would ever make a horse sing. But before he awaited an answer from the man, the wheels turned in the craftsman's head. "That'd be a hoot, eh? Open up'a place.. call it.. Kable's Cantina!" He guffawed, sitting up straight. "Now that's som'n I'd pay t'see. Then I'd go lookin' a gift horse in th' mouth.. if only ter make 'em sing!" The laugh was louder now, loud and obnoxious. When he finally quieted, he tilted his head up at the other. "Yeh need a title, som'n catchy." Stretching a hand out, the multicolored man arched it from left to right in the air, as if to write out the words before him. "How 'bout 'Kable's Stable'? Got a nice ring to'it, eh? I hope yeh'll credit me if'n yeh take th' title." His grin stretched his face impossibly further.

Image courtesy of Phil and Pam@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.bangle-tent01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.bangle-tent01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bangle-tent01 b {color:#46608b; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bangle-tent01 { background-color:#ede0c6; background-image:url(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5812/bangletent.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.bangle-tent01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6272 ... tinner.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread