I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
[html]

Yessum! You can have the final post if you'd like. ^^

It pleased the coywolf that the bard accepted the offer, though he hadn't yet visited the lands within Cercatori nor any other members. Still, Bangle was a relatively decent judge of character, and saw no harm to invite the instrumentalist to add to their own in their joyful feasts. "Aye, well n' good. I'll find me'a messenger bird or som'n 'round here." The multicolored male smiled, having no clue where he'd find such a bird. But Cour des Miracles was not far, and his horse could take him there in no time.

Bangle yawned again, and knew if he sat there any longer he might fall asleep under the warm sun. Stretching one last time, the craftsman moved to get up, his jewelry complaining loudly. He whistled for Jack, something Skye had gotten the creature used to when being called. The creature raised its massive head from the ground and cantered over. Bangle laid a hand on his spotted muzzle, patting his nose. "I wouldn' keep th' Court waitin' long," he said, as if Kable was already a member. "..or yeh might be inclined t' join us colorful ones 'ere!" He joked, chuckling as he made a playful, sweeping bow to the future Court member, moving to mount his horse once again. "Need me t'see yeh back to yer wagon, friend?" His hand waved to the wagon in the distance, looking down at the man.

Image courtesy of Phil and Pam@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.bangle-tent01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.bangle-tent01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bangle-tent01 b {color:#46608b; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bangle-tent01 { background-color:#ede0c6; background-image:url(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5812/bangletent.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.bangle-tent01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6272 ... tinner.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread