I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
[html]
OOC this fails

'Yeah' Kable said with a laugh, 'I jus' might'. The silver prince rose from his seat, stretching his joints carefully, because during the conversation his ligaments had managed to fall asleep on him. At the merchant's offer to see him off he shook his head, 'No, I should be fine' he said smiling happily. 'Thanks anyway' and with a wave, he made his way to his wagon.

He was unsure wheter he was ready to go home, so much had probably changed. Knowing his mother and step-father he probably had more siblings. And 'Mara, what if she had a mate and kids. What did he have to show for himself? A few bits and bobs and a load of critters running around. What had he done in his life that would impress them? He could always lie but that would be wrong and his mother had taught him never to lie. He would just have to tell the truth, he had just acted like a big kid for his travelling life andthen decided to come home. They were his family so he supposed they wouldn't mind so much as long as he was home and safe.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread