Brother, My Brother
[html]

occ:

WC:300+

It had been a while since the brothers had talked properly and Giuseppe, although angry, expected himself to be better than Matteo in every way, including in this delicate situation. Stiffening as the door creaked open the hybrid assumed a conservative position, his face a blank slate to the pale man he use to call brother.
His visit was not to be a happy occasion for either brother and so it seemed Matteo was already aware of this. Removing his white fedora over his awkwardly tall ears Giuseppe held the hat close to his side; it was rude to wear a hat during business indoors.

Although Matteo’s words were not lost on the brothers’ ears, another captivated the older Trovato’s attention. Down near the floor was a little girl, boated in a light tawny coat and large ears similar to his own. Giuseppe had lost one sibling but he knew this to be a little light of hope for the Trovato line. Ignoring his white sibling the older brother shifted down on one knee. “Hello there Camilla.” His voice was smoothed and laced with a gentleness he rarely used but during his manipulations. “Matteo and I have to discuss something very grown up so why don’t you give us some privacy.”

Although this tone of voice might have shocked anyone who really knew Giuseppe he had changed slightly with Gemma’s company. He was very aware that the white lady he lived with was pregnant with pups, some of which may be his and some of which may be Matteo’s. His own father had been a nasty and abusive man and even though the hybrid held much of his father’s personality he was determined to keep his children from feeling as neglected as he had been. Moving back into a standing position he finally answered his idiot of a sibling, “I’ve come to claim an item of mine.” He did not want to cause a scene in front of young ears so the splotched male kept his sentence vague.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #5c514b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread