Brother, My Brother
[html]

occ: Jace will post after you Smile!

WC:300+

The low warning was not lost on the hybrid’s unusually large ears but no reaction followed. Instead he stood calm, his perked up ears leaning slightly forward in confidence and his stance never swaying from the centered position. Continuing to smile at the little girl until Teo scooted her away behind the door all the business man could think of is how she was much more representative of the natural Trovato look when compared to Matteo’s pale appearance. Silently he waited, the smile gone from his face as the pale male began a temper tantrum. So much like Teo to make such a big deal out of things.

Giving the boy a moment after his freak out Giuseppe calming questioned, “Your family?” A brow rose slightly as he crossed his arms calmly, “My dear, dear Matteo. Least we forget our culture, the Trovato tradition and Italian ways. You, dear boy, are a heretic. When you bonded yourself to a pure blooded wolf you lost your right to be a member of my family.” He was still the first born, the heir to the Trovato throne, if you wish to call it that. Even though their parents had clearly favored Matteo the first-born male always was the rightful dominant male in the absence of a father’s presence. Even Matteo could not argue that if he were to bring Alaki back to Italy they would be forbidden to enter the Trovato home, forced to live without connections. “Camilla looks like a Trovato and is my last blood connection. Next to me she is next in line for head of the family. I would never harm her dear Teo. She is not a blasphemy.“

Returning his attention back to his initial desire he spoke once more, “The collar please.” Never once did Giuseppe raise his voice during the conversation. Matteo was not worth his time and a Trovato never wasted his energy on wolf lovers. “I’ve come to retrieve the collar as a gift for my dear Gemma. She has been loyal to the Trovato family line and I do believe that it doesn’t belong to you anyway.” He had once given the collar to the smaller brother when he had been vulnerable and a quiet soul but now Teo was unworthy of any connection to the Trovato name, Gemma, however, was much more agreeable.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #5c514b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread