Brother, My Brother
[html]

occ: This thread can be closed unless either of you want to post again Smile

WC:200+

His once calm brown eyes turned into a dark muddy glare as the white man talked to Gemma with such horrible words. A snarl escaped his muzzle and saliva began to gather around his bared canine teeth. Turning to Gemma in concern he began to nudge her away. It was time to leave; even he knew enough to leave such sensitive matters alone for a lady’s sake. With Teo’s last statement the broader brother turned back, “Purhaps, but mother would be rolling in her grave if she heard what you just said. At the very least I don’t insult any female I know personally.” Nudging the girl away some more he took a few steps away from the den.

Turning his head back he let out a final snarl, “If you ever touch my Gemma, let alone speak to her in that tone again, Your precious white coat will be red before the night is out. I promise.” Everyone in Italy knew that a Trovato would never break a promise, they didn’t make promises with ease and they always followed them through. If he had to go back to Italy and send their father’s old gang after him he would, though he would much prefer to tare his brother’s throat out with his own teeth. Turning away he ignored any comments that would come from the white male’s mouth, instead he took to taking the broken females hand, leading her away from the cruel words of his brother.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #5c514b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread