New To Task
[html]
<3

The respect the stranger showed in the way he moved and looked at her was surprising -- she'd never met someone so reserved, though Kotori had been close to it. His gaze went past her as he looked to the source of her voice, but it wasn't until she spoke first that he replied. Sharpening a spear, but he was willing to move away from his task if she needed help. How considerate of him to be so selfless if she was in need of assistance. A smile brightened Chitsa's features as she shook her head and waved one hand to tell him no. "Please, don't stop on my account." She knew nothing of his ways, and felt no reason to feel superior to a man she had only just met -- a Guardian no less, who outranked her by proximity to the Council alone.

Without asking if she could, though with all the care of someone who genuinely worried she was doing something wrong, she took a seat beside the dark man and leaned to study the spear. "I've never seen weapons like these before -- it's made differently than ours are." Where was he from if he made his weapons differently? She turned her head to study him, taking time to study each difference in his appearance that wasn't there in the features of AniWayan men. Most notable was the red marking on the forearm of his left arm -- a stylized arrow she had never seen before in any AniWayan dye pattern. "My name is Chitsa; how are you enjoying AniWaya?" Her words were spoken down as she found her attention wholly focused on the strange additions he had that weren't present in men she'd seen in the past.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba705 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeb986; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eef0e8; }
.freeba705 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba705 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lLJu0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1a1a1; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba705 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba705 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread