You're my storm cloud.
[html]

Ooc.

Scorpius smiled as he watched the she wolf move her nose to his chin and said she would love to learn from him, though she was still doubting herself. As he looked to her, he moved his fingers up to her hair and gently brushed it away. "I'm sure you'll be great at it Melee." He looked to her with his warm smile, pushing the strands of her hair to the side. What on earth was he doing. Surely just friends would not be acting in such a way to each other. He quickly moved his hand away and back to his side, though his smile remained. His mind went back to the topic at hand. He was sure he would be able to teach Melee well and that despite her disablility, would do just fine in making her first map. Perhaps it would be able to help out her pack and he would able to keep the ones he had made for Anathema safe. To be honest, he should have just left them at home.

The black male's ears moved down as his friend whinced to his questions and looked down. He now regretted bringing it up and was going to apologize, though she began to speak again, pouring out her worries to the masked wolf. He rubbed her side gently as he spoke. "That doesn't sound silly to me. I can understand why you're worried. I'm sure any child would feel that way if someone new stepped into their life." It was much like how he felt the worry for his mother after his father returned. She hoped she'd push him away like he had. He gently moved his finger under her chin the move her gaze back to him. "Though, you should talk to your Dad about it. He should know you feel worried about it. If things don't get better though, you can always come see me. I enjoy your company Melee." He hoped she did not look away from him this time and would take his advice. He was not sure if he should take his own advice or not. She probably still liked his Dad and he would only make relations worse if he brought up the hate towards him to his mother. Perhaps sometimes it was better to be quiet.

Scorpius sat up more as he tried to think of something they could do together. He soon thought of something since he noticed Melee running before. He stood up and began to shift into his lupus form. It had been so long since he had been in this form, though now was a good time to be in it. It was like he was a pup once again. He turned back towards the chocolate she wolf and swayed his tail. "Shall we go for a run? It's been so long since we last ran together and could really stretch out my legs." The ebony wolf looked to his bag and hid it in a tall patch of grass. he was sure it would be safe there until the two wolves returned here. He made not of this place so he didn't forget it.

Word Count → 530

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread