You're my storm cloud.
[html]

I'm so sorry for the wait. More coming sooner after my move, I promise <3

Scorpius was so glad to be spending time with Melee. It was like all the worries of the world had melted away and he was at peace with his dear friend. Up until now, he had been living in Anathema, trying to get his life together and making sure that he attended to his duties. Making maps of the caves was nice, but it can be boring at times. There was not much too it and it was a lot of busy work. He needed something more exciting and now that the chocolate she wolf was back in his life, he was sure that he would get that.

The black male was glad to see that she was listening to his advice. It would be fair for both her parents to know how she felt, not just one. He nodded to her as he began to speak again. "That makes sense to tell your father first, but don't forget to tell Nayru as well. If you keep her out of the loop, your father might being it up and she might not like it if it came from him instead of you." He liked that she was willing to do this and really should be following her xample, though maybe some other time. He was sure his mother might have some feelings left for his father and didn't really want to come between them, especially now that he was back with Melee even after his mother told him to stay away from her. Perhaps it would be better to wait until later for any of that and he would just like to spend the time that he had with the she wolf.

Scorpius felt so odd in this form, but he didn't mind. It brought back some good memories of his puphood and even the first time he had met Melee. He stayed a bit ahead of her and waited for her to catch up to him before continuing on. Once she got to him, she gave him a playful nudge and then nipped at his cheek. He smiled as he watched her move ahead. He waited a bit, giving her the lead before coming and following up behind her, trying to keep to her pace and not going too quickly. He smiled as he cme closer to her tail and moved to her side. He moved a bit ahead and used his tail to brush it up against her. It He soon stopped on a little ledge and looked how high they had gotten. It was nice to feel the breeze through his fur again. He really should do this more often. He waited for her once again and offered the spot beside her to let her feel. He soon got an idea. "Melee, wait here, I have a little something for you." He soon rushed back down and to his bag, searching for the necklace he had gotten her. He soon found it and carefully grabbed it in his jaws. He slowly made his way back to her and smiled as he placed it in front of her. "Here, this is for you. I hope you like it."

Word Count → 530

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread