If only the world wouldn't get in the way.
[html]
Lmao XD I don't think it was ever really specified, so we'll just go with it!

She saw the girlish figure disappear into the cottage and Cambria soon came to the entrance and ducked inside, nearly stepping on the poor stoat—in her haste to get to the pale femme she did not see him. The scent of blood hit her strong in the nose and cream-tipped ears folded back against her head. As the girl turned she saw bright red stains across the front of her dress, but she did not seem to be the one that was injured. Seagreen eyes located the prone form of the young goat upon the hay as its lifeforce leaked onto the ground around it. Cambi's heart dropped in her chest. She had grown very fond of the goats since they had taken up residence here and to see one so hurt...

The pale Dreamer, whom the Medicus did not know, seemed even more upset about the whole thing. It was not usual that wolves felt such sympathy for prey animals and it was somewhat heartening to see someone who cared for them as much as the Marino did. This was not a time for introductions however and Cambria only half-heard what the other female had to say about what happened. Her main concern now was to try and save the young goat. "I'll do everything I can," her soft voice spoke strongly. She knelt down besides the mangled leg and quickly opened her satchel and began pulling things out.

"I'm going to need to clean the wounds before I can do anything else. It'll hurt, so I need you to try and keep him calm and still." Times such as these were the only events in which the timid Marino could keep her head in a crisis. When she put on her healer's mask, she became a different person, one who was strong and determined to do whatever was necessary. Part of that was staying calm and collected. Usually she would have used a cloth, but the leg was so badly cut up that it would just be better to pour the alcohol over it. Cambria looked over to the clothed fey, "Ready?"

<style>
.casclepius {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.casclepius .inner {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... epius3.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.casclepius .ooc {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-style:italic; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.casclepius p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.casclepius b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px;}
.casclepius .line {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
300+

Daughter of Asclepius

[/html]

Messages In This Thread