If only the world wouldn't get in the way.
[html]
I'm a slowpoke, I don't have the right to smack anyone XD

It wasn't often that she was called to the aid of animals other than canines and there was no doubting she was not quite as experienced in tending to them. Already it was obvious that cleaning up the goat's leg would be a struggle. Cambria couldn't talk to the kid to reassure it that what she was doing was necessary to make it better. It would only register what was going on as more pain and would undoubtedly try to fight off the new "assailants". Thankfully it was not a full-grown goat though, so that would help the two female luperci to keep it under control.

The other girl seemed very shell-shocked, understandably so, but she still listened to the Medicus' instructions and soon was bent over the head of the kid and talking soothing to it. Cambi's eyes went back to the injury and she stroked the goat's back reassuringly before she wrapped one hand around the hoof of the hurt leg to keep it in place. "Here we go," she said as a last warning before she poured the alcohol over the cut-up flesh.

As expected, the goat bleated and tensed at the sudden fiery pain of the astringent, it tried to kick it's un-held legs and thrashed. Cambria put the bottle down and grabbed the other back leg as it kicked and used all her strength to keep the poor thing still. After a moment or two, the kid settled back down, though he shook with the shock of it all. The Marino grabbed a clean needle and thread. "Keep talking to him. I'm going to stitch up the deepest of the cuts as best I can." There were some parts that simply wouldn't be able to be stitched back together. Hopefully the bandage and salve would help them heal well enough, once it was applied.

<style>
.casclepius {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.casclepius .inner {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... epius3.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.casclepius .ooc {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-style:italic; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.casclepius p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.casclepius b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px;}
.casclepius .line {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
300+

Daughter of Asclepius

[/html]

Messages In This Thread