(p) Sing me a morning song
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

The husky hybrid stared down at the instrument. 'It's a guitar...' Kable said softly, stroking the strings as they made a scratchy metallic sound. It was more than an instrument, it was Kable's favourite item, well apart from his pets of course. The range of sounds that came from it were heavenly in Kable's eyes. He pulled that instrument up to his chest, the silver husky started to strum on it gently. A look of concentration on his face merged with true love for music. 'I love it... The sounds are amazing and you can take it anywhere'. The strumming turned into a proper tune. 'I make most of my own stuff up. But I can read those symbol thingys that humans made... So I can read stuff that they made up too, but...'. He paused and shook his head, 'Nah. It feels like stealing then...' And what more he couldn't put his own feelings into the music either.

'I can play something for you if you like? An' I can sing...' he said softly, looking up from the instrument. He wouldn't mind, he enjoyed it. For him music was a way of reaching out to people. And while he failed at quite a lot of real verbal conversations, speaking with music was fluent to him.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread