I spilled the ink across the page
[html]
a few days is fine, just before the Utinas came? pp the heck out of the herder as you'd like!!

There was a small bit of fear that ran through her, worried that once again they would be caught by a stranger. Her mouth thinned out into a frown and purple eyes peered through the forest to see what it was that made such a noise. Mati took a breath, And gave her mate's hand a squeeze and replied. I think we should. It would be impossible for them to recover from the episode with Keese if they did not move forward and break the bonds of fear. Mati gave her a smile, though small and unsure.

Through the woods the two woman walked and when the trees broke to show a small clearing, tall grasses and wild flowers were not the only that was found. The wolfess paused the edge of the clearing, scent of the Dreaming borders lingering around them, and looked at the small pack of creatures that stood before them. She had seen horses before, but the long necked and squat bodies of these beasts only resembled horses in the manner of their stick like legs. They were shaggy, ranging in color from light to dark and everything in between.

A head rose from the middle of the pack. The canine was tall, gray and thin in his face he wore a hat that covered his ears. A colorful blanket was wrapped around his shoulders, despite the heat of summer and Mati could hear him speaking softly into large ear of the closest beast. He turned, the ringing sound of bells chiming as he moved. Hello there! he spoke when he saw to the two females, mouth open and curved into a smile. The creatures around him didn't seemed moved at all by the presence of the new wolves and only casually turned their head to give them a glance.

I'm afraid your trespassing sir, this is Crimson Dreams pack lands. Mati returned, her tone only informative rather then aggressive.

<style type="text/css">
.matilama01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8990c7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2b2032; }
.matilama01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matilama01 {margin:0 auto; width:489px; background-color:#6d5281; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wD0Pw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2b2032; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e9ebf4; text-shadow: 0.3em 0.3em 0.3em #6d5281; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.matilama01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.matilama01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread