origins
[html]sure!

Anu shook her head softly, I do not think we are, and I taught you to feel the same way. We all live beneath the same Sun, our lives are equal and our worth the same. She said with a solid tone of a wolf with conviction and yet the softness of one that might preach to open ears. But, not everyone was raised to think that way. And I can't explain why there is hate in the world. It saddens me to think of how much there truly is. Anu frowned, her heart leaden with the task of teaching all the ways of all the wolves of all the packs. There was too much, and though she was steadfast in her own beliefs it was impossible to understand and explain all the rest that surrounded them. It was something that one came to understand after years of life and living. With experience came accepting that the unknown would keep its nature, and remain unknown.

She leaned in, speaking before letting her nose touch his forehead as was a comforting custom for her to do with all her children.You will learn in time who you are, with time you'll understand. There was no doubt in her heart that Cypress was destined for a honest path. She could see it in his eyes and even in the pelt of his father.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread