I am not my own.
[html]

WC:304
OOC here: Table & Coding © Kitty

He really hadn't meant to startle her. It wasn't as if he had been trying to mask his approach or anything. He hadn't been stealthy at all to had anything to cover his scent. So really, he hadn't expected to startle her at all. Could it really be said to be his fault if she hadn't decided to pay attention to her surroundings? "I apologize, I didn't think my approach would be a surprise." He really hadn't considered that he wouldn't be noticed on some level or another, even if it was just a scent or a sound.

He watched as the girl dropped from the tree to land upon the ground. Eyes scanned over the hand that hadn't formed properly and he gave a slight nod of his head. "You shouldn't let something like that hinder you. After all you still have a good arm, right? Just use that arm as an anchor to secure around the branch and pull yourself up with the other hand." He spook with a shrug, making it seem like the solution was obvious enough. The hand couldn't be used but the arm still could at least.

"Ouija." A less than formal introduction was given. He didn't see the point of tacking on surname and pack. Where he came from it didn't hold any sort of prestige. Everyone was on the same level so only a name one wished to be addressed by was all that was needed. "I can give you a boost to start you out if you wish." After all he was above eight feet in height so he should be able to easily lift her up into the branches of the tree so that she could start out from somewhere beside the base. It would get her a bit higher at the very least.

<style>
.AnaFK-25 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-25 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-25 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-25 {background-color:#26252d; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1d696; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ija/23.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-25-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread