I am not my own.
[html]

WC:521
OOC here: Table & Coding © Kitty

The large male chuckled and smiled at the female's admittance. "I can understand that. I get the same way when I am working on something." He ignored the world around him when he had some form of a project or another on his hands. He was the type to focus solely upon work until the job was completed so he really couldn't fault her for doing the exact same things as he did. Still it seemed like a rare occurrence to stumble into someone else that held the same values. Someone else who focused all of their attention on work before worrying about anything else. Most in the pack with him seemed to be rather lazy and doing nothing to actually get any sort of work done.

Why should he pity the female when she seemed well adjusted to the way that her life was. Everyone had their differences and so to him that it all that it was. Just looking at Ouija's pelt it was quite easy to tell that he wasn't exactly the display of normalcy. After all how many else were known about that went to such extremes to color themselves? After all he refused to go back to being his natural color. He did everything that he possibly could to remain varied hues all year long rather than having to resort to just being plain.

"The pleasure is all mine." The male responded with a dip of his head. It really was a pretty customary return of words for him. He could hardly think of anyone that he didn't enjoy meeting. But then again he was quite the social creature. Of course that could be because he was used to being surrounded by a number of bodies though such wasn't happening now. There were still adjustments to be made to life outside of the cult. He was learning that nothing would ever be that way again.

Once the small girl had agreed and had herself positioned he reached down in order to boost her up. He made to try and slip his hands onto her waist and tried to lift her up above his head as high as his arms could reach. "Let me know when you are up there." He said to the other since he wouldn't be able to see if she had a grip on a limb or not. He would just have to take her word on it and hope for the best. After all he didn't want to release her too early or make her feel uncomfortable by lingering too long either. He didn't want it to come off as if he were looking to take advantage or anything of the such. He was honestly out to help her reach a higher point than she had gotten to in comparison to the times that she had tried it on her own. No, he would never do anything that the female didn't want to do. He honestly couldn't understand someone that had to force their ways. It was something that he never had to do and so he would never do it either.

<style>
.AnaFK-25 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-25 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-25 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-25 {background-color:#26252d; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1d696; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ija/23.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-25-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread