Praesent interdum
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzS.png);">

OOC: Yoinking a spot in this if no one minds. Sky's not family, per say, but I don't have to be the only one yoinking the thread, right? ;D

Sky hadn't meant to stay up so late. She'd planned on sleeping that night, honest, but something kept her awake. Still unsure as to what it was, the medic had decided to take a walk to try and cool off; maybe that would help. She'd left the house in a pair of pajama pants and a tank top, not bothering to get dressed in the middle of the night. Why bother?

Something had pulled her out of Thornbury. At first, she'd thought about visiting Tal but guilt kept her away; she'd made up with Shawchert but her white court still didn't know anything of it. She wasn't either man's mate, but it still felt wrong to have slept with one while courting the other. It just wasn't right.

Maybe it's guilt keeping me up. She mused dryly as she moved further into the forest, senses dulled by her thoughts and tired mind. There's nothing I could've done to prevent it, though. I got caught up in the moment. I-- Her thoughts fell away at the shuffling of paws nearby. She'd managed to wander into the tree village where Shawchert lived, the place that Orin had moved into as well. Nearby, she spotted a familliar little bundle of fur... now spitting out a bug, by the looks of it. Sky smiled, approaching carefully and stopping to lean on a tree nearby.

Lightning Bugs don't make a good midnight snack, huh, Juliet? She purred, amused by the kid's antics but concerned at the same time; what was she doing up and away from Orin at this hour? What are you doing up, sweetie? All the warmth of a mother's voice. Sky knelt down and tilted her head, a kind smile on her face. She couldn't ever be crazy around a child. Especially not Orin's daughters; they were adorable and family in a sense. Like neices or step daughters somehow. Sky couldn't help but love them, even if they were the product of Shawchert's mistake. No child could ever be blamed for something like that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread