Like thieves in the night
[html]

occgoodnessss

As he was address by Maska he showed respect. He may not have agreed with his ways, but the Ahote male was of a significantly higher rank than the Spaniard himself. And if his own father had taught him anything, it was give respect when called for it. With a bow of his head, he spoke, 'Thank you, Anasgayv. Then I ask that I stay. I would not want to displace your guardians'. And I don't want to make enemies out of allies, well once allies as it would be after the plan was set into motion. He was foutunate that he had his children, although he felt bad about using them as an excuse, it was needed.

He stepped backwards, bringing an end to the conversation on his part. 'I shall make my leave now'. He made his way to the back of the crowd, moving swiftly between the other tribes members, dwelling on the words spoken. He would be happy when he returned home, he always felt like a man standing along side his children.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread