Rainbows and Butterflies
[html]
i'm so sorry for the delay :<

The enormous dog suddenly felt a disturbance - he felt it on the edge of his senses. It was an intelligent smell of an intelligent being like himself, a sound of crunching footsteps, and the odd feeling that this other person wasn't happy, for some reason. He looked up, drawing away from his mind as he had been and looking forward; there was a girl there.

She was a wolf, although her size wouldn't have told him that - she was rather small, although that was no bad thing in Ansui's eyes. Her fur was a dark brown, and her underbelly was white; her scent was of a pack, but one that was odd to him. It seemed familiar, and yet he was sure that he had never met anyone from such a pack before - he had always stayed to the west of the Halcyon mountains, rather than the east. Perhaps there was a pack there - he seldom saw wolves or other canines in the mountains, and thought it because they weren't as equipped for the mountains as he was.

The great dog looked at the girl with warm, brown eyes as she asked her question. "I am Ansui Gautama," he rumbled in his deep, rich voice. "What is your name?"

<style type="text/css">
.ansui01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#C5D3E2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000; }
.ansui01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ansui01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#2D3949; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zxjX2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C5D3E2; padding: 155px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1AAB6; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.ansui01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread