Breathe Me
[html]
ooc

I guess I'll bleed in silence

The chocolate and cream male seemed to become immersed in thought again and Lubomir waited, brooding on his misfortunes. He could still remember her face, her eyes, her smile, the way her fur tinged pink when he blushed and once more he felt as if he were betraying Ember by thinking of Mew. The way she spoke of being a musician and storyteller, the flicker of intelligence in her eyes, the almost childish, innocent thirst for knowledge. Knowing she had lost those pups, the image of her body, broken and betrayed, her soft whimpers, her loss. The thought of her burying her children. Lubomir had never seen any of it, or even pups that small, but he imagined what it must have been like for her. The horror, the shame, the fear? Did those things cross her mind? Did she fear the return of Asphyxia? Maybe.

It was Haku's next piece of information which made Lubomir gasp and stare. Brother? This male was Mew's brother? Not a mate? His heart soared. So, then, that meant that she was more alone than he had originally thought, but it also meant that he could be her hero, her saviour, her knight. He could woo her with his careful words, he could hold her and take all the pain away. 'I thought you were her mate, the father of the dead pups. Then, perhaps, we could both protect her.' Lubomir wasn't entirely sure what he was saying. The joy at finding out that Haku was just her brother was enough to give him a giddy sensation, as if he were completely and utterly drunk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread