Lighten the Mood with a Bow
[html]
backdated to August 8th in the early morn ^_^ Let me know if I need to change anything.

The huntress had been to visit the older wolf many times since their first meeting. Most of the time she would just stop by for quick visits, dropping off whatever great catches she acquired. Sometimes she would stay for a meal with him if he offered. She would tell him stories of her hunts or of her homeland. She enjoyed his company greatly. She was bringing him some slow roasted moose from her catch the day before. The meat so tender she needed to carry it within one of her fresh furs. She smiled with pride, as it was her first experiment with a fire pit she had recently built. She kept waking through the night greatly excited to see the outcome of the venison. From the bits of meat she had it was a very pleasant success.

It was early morning so the sun was still orange as she knocked on the door. It was common for her to drop of breakfast this early for the male. She held him in such great respect that he was often her first stop to share meat. Saxif knew he would appreciate this style of cooking. As he opened the door she shot him her common smile. You my friend are going to love what I have for you today. She held up the sack of the warm meat.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread