Lighten the Mood with a Bow
[html]

WC:500+
I'm SO sorry for the late reply D:

Songan and Sanuye had gotten to know Saxif well and even made good friends with the she wolf. She always seemed to be dropping by for some sort of meal, she usually provided the meat for them. Considering the number of times that she had stopped by, the red wolf wondered what was keeping him from giving him the finished bow that she had requested. He made a mental note to himself and made sure that the next time she came over, he would return it to her. He hoped that she would like the finished piece and use it wisely.

Although the golden she wolf was a close friend, with the changing times, it was hard to have a good meeting with the members of the AniWaya tribe. It felt like Maska had turned everything upside down and was making the people live in fear rather than trying to be a strong leader like his brother. The male sighed as he laid on his furs and looked over to Sanuye. She seemed to have a saddened look on her face. This was nothing new to him considering what was going on and what the red wolf had been forced to do by the green marked wolf. Both their eyes moved over to the she wolf as she came in, holding a sack in her hand, and speaking as if nothing was wrong with the tribe. Both tried to give a smile as the coyote got up and greeted Saxif. ”It's good to see you again Saxif. I trust things have been going well for you in these rough times?” She could smell the meat from the bag and looked to their fire pit. There was not enough wood for what the hunter had brought and she was going to need more. She began to head out into the nearby woods, grabbing what she could find.

While Sanuye was out, the old wolf looked to his friend and offered her a seat in his home. He truly hoped that things were going better for her than it was for him and his friend. He soon remembered the note he had made for himself and soon stood up. ”Wait here a moment Saxif. I have something I want to give you.” He soon left his home and went to grab the bow, then soon making his way back inside. His golden orbs moved to the she wolf as he handed the bow to her, a small smile on his face. ”I've been meaning to give this to you for a while now. I hope you like it.” He soon sat back down and waited to see her reaction to his gift. As he waited, the she coyote returned and set the wood back down in the fire pit, beginning to get it lit. Her gaze moved over to the hunter as she motioned towards the bag. ”I can cook Saxif. Feel free to relax here. You've done enough in bringing this meal to us.”

<style>
.SOA-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SOA-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SOA-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 i {font-family:verdana; color:#a49e9c; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 {background-color:#403634; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:448px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3130/songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:384px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SOA-K-01-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread