[M] A lesson to teach, a lesson to learn
ooc: Bad Thel is bad! I just realized I should add a mature warning to this.

He saw Rain - it was on. His heart skipped a beat but the lapse was not of fear, rather the thrill of carrying out his first official act as a member of the policing force of AniWaya. A lone wolf of 6 years, usually the punishment was doled out on him. This time, the punishment was finally for someone who deserved it. Yes, she did.

He nodded as the fellow Guardian approached. Rain was swift and determined, and the indemnity in his eyes gave Thel another boost of confidence that what they were doing was right. This was a man, a fellow pack mate and guardian, who believed in their cause and would do what he had to to preserve the integrity of their leader. Thel suddenly wanted to be like this man.

Quick feet delivered him into the stables just behind the other. It was a wordless rendezvous; they both understood the task at hand and did not want to risk rousing any other locals that might hear them… although they would be making enough noise soon. Thel followed Rain past each stall until the man found their target. He came into the stall behind Rain, his sights landing on the woman curled up in the bedding with the steed. Both stirred as they entered, and Thel focused on the worst danger to begin with; the horse. The moment the animal’s nostrils flared Thel knew it was prepared to protect its master, so he dashed out of the stall, returning only after he had found something to fight off the creature with. When he returned he saw the animal rearing back, deadly hooves flailing in the air and Rain simultaneously beating the creature back while subduing the Luperci woman.

Thel’s grip tightened over the thing in his hand; a bullwhip. “Rain, watch out! He cautioned as he unfurled the whip, but he was too late, the animal landed a heavy hoof to Rain’s chest. Then with a crack Thel let the whip loose on the horse. It was lengthy, and he was able to keep a good distance from the animal as he fought off its rage while his cohort dragged the gray female from the stall and tied her wrists and ankles. Solitaire spared a few glances from time to time from the horse to Rain, and once he saw the silhouette of their victim now lashed to a beam, he whipped the beast one last time and backed out of the stall. He latched the stall behind him – or at least thought he did – and moved over to Rain’s side, bullwhip still in hand.

Ears twitched as Rain spoke a second time, ordering the insolent woman into submission, yet still she refused. Thel cocked an eyebrow, curious at why she would still deny their leader even in such a precarious position. She was tied up and completely helpless, Rain alone had dominated her, Thel only helped with the mount. With both of them there, she had no hope of fighting back. She was the lesser wolf, and she needed to learn her place.

And then Thel realized; he was a superior wolf.

After a life alone and constantly being chased from fruitful lands, he was now a part of the back and not even on the bottom rung. Oh, life was good. He punched one fist into his palm, then waggled the whip as though to ensure it wasn’t tangled, boring brown eyes into Shiloh.

“It looks like this bitch doesn’t understand her place yet,” he grumbled. “It would be my pleasure to help you show her.” He flicked the whip to tease the woman, then stepped closer to her and grabbed her chin. “Trust me, doll face, I’m a man with a heart. I suggest you do what my buddy here says. Either way you’re going to. It’s just up to you how long it takes.”

It was obvious she wouldn’t give in, and he moved aside as Rain landed a few blows on the woman. Superior wolf… he thought. I’ve got to try my hand at this.

“Hey,” he waved a hand at Rain. “Take a rest a moment, buddy.” But this wasn’t some ploy to ask him to lay off the female. He raised the whip, and as soon as he had the chance, the sharp crack rang through the night as the leather laid into the soft flesh of the mutineer’s belly.

Messages In This Thread