Who's the crazy lady?
OOC: Do as you wish and I shall follow ^_^ (testing my new gal out for the real world)
WC: 434

IC:

It had been days since they had released her into these foreign lands. Everything smelled different she didn't like it. They had given her one goal and that was to collect their treasures. Only in her mind the things others saw as junk or useless trinkets she saw as priceless pieces for the sky people. How she would describe them was always changing; the images in her mind constantly in disarray when she was like this. What seemed to the coy-dog a delightfully jewelled rod to others it was merely a twig.

She muttered as she walked along the road, constantly changing direction. She had no destination, just a goal she needed to succeed in otherwise they would take her. They would force horrible things upon her; they would torment her as they had her father. No… no… can’t… She picked up a stone and at some point she set it down only to pick it up again ten minutes later. Bag… cart… something… needin’ it. She set the items down carefully treating them as though they were precious. Her strange southern accent was quite strong as she spoke. Its ok little creatures y’all are going to settle just right. In the time that lapsed since the episode began it must have been hours.

She finally crafted an odd carrier for the items. There, y’all sit tight I can ‘t be losin’ any of ya to the road. She carried along with her business dragging three large branches merely held together by her hand. There were leaves trailing her erratic path as she eventually found herself by a stream. Well looky here, I do say my belly is achin’ for some dindin. Shall we? She startled at her “cart” not seeing precious little creatures anymore but tiny beasts. Her ears pulled back, she did not want to displease them. Ok, I’ll get you some of daddy’s famous soup. The dark colored coyote approached the stream. Her fear raised much higher as she turned her back to the tiny beasts. She dipped her hands in the water cupping a portion in her palms. She carefully watered the random items that remained motionless, she yelped suddenly. No… please… I was only tryin’ to feed ya.

The thin almost emaciated wolf shut her greyish blue eyes rubbing her finger as though deeply bitten. She went to the stream and washed the “wound.” Why do they want ya little demons anyhow She heard an approach of someone else. She ran to the cart grabbing a thin blunt stick. She growled. Who be there? Be warned I am armed!

Messages In This Thread