Who's the crazy lady?
[html]
Bleh. I like writing for her but my grammar just sucks today XD

WC: 276

The girl gripped the "blade" tightly when he finally exposed himself. She tilted her head to the side her breathing slightly quickened. What business is it to you who I am talking to. They just be little creatures... they are mine... no... no not mine, theirs. She felt offended by the male's words but she answered the question regardless. I do not... not from the sky anyway... it frightens me. Do you know of them? She gripped the twig tighter when he mentioned them. Tell 'em... tell 'em I have what they want. What they asked for. She went to the collected items picking them up carefully to show. See... See! She looked up at the second yell of the word.

She set her ice colored eyes back on the male. Do... do you be one of 'em? Or just one of their spies. Her defenses were still up but they had settled. From what she knew of them they were cruel and heartless. They would prod and poke her if she let them near. She would not let them near again, she just hoped she had the strength. The skinny coy-dog watched the male... she was curious though. He did not speak like them... did not act like them. I am Belle, Belle Fromante. To the female in that moment that was her name, but if she set herself to a calm her true name would come. The dark colored coyote cross pushed the short straight cut hair behind her ears. A polite smile finally fell upon her face. Though she still gripped the imaginary weapon in a poised position to defend herself if necessary.

Xyza Walks. Xyza Talks. Xyza Thinks The Other is Aware

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread