Every time I look around.
[html]

Word Count: 306

That was not crappy. Sorry about my delay! Sad

It was somewhat strange to be on four legs when someone else was on two. It made her feel like she was a whelp again, because she was so much farther down than him. This was the kind of scene that a human might have expected to see: a loyal canine companion beside a two-legged one. Although they wouldn't have anticipated that both would have the faces of wolves, natural enemies of farmers back in the day. Now they were the farmers and the artisans and the workmen. It was pretty certain that they wouldn't have called the idea that wolves would be the leaders of the world after their demise. Although who they would have picked in the wolves' stead, Melee didn't know. Perhaps they would have picked dogs, because they were more familiar with the domesticated canine. Whatever the case, they would have been incorrect if they did not select the wolven kind. It made her wonder, sometimes, who would follow them as the superior race. Perhaps it would be felines?

Back to reality: at Temo's question, she lolled out her tongue and rolled her shoulders. It was a more awkward, different kind of move when she was in her lupus form. She wasn't in a form that was well-suited to shrugging. "I was just going to come over and say hello. I haven't had time to really get to know you, and since we're packmates now and all, I thought it would be good. How is your mate?" she asked with politely perked ears. That was about the extent of what she knew about Temo: he was an adult male, he had a mate. Actually, she wasn't even sure if she knew what his official rank was. It wasn't something that she recalled very well unless she saw someone actually attending their duties.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread