Every time I look around.
[html]

I had forgotten all about this thread. so sorry. | +219

At first, with a tilt to his head and ears forward, it was a quizzical look that Temo used to look at Melee with. This was mainly because he was not used to having others seek him out just to say hello. Through most of his life, It had been his experience that when someone actively sought him out, they were in need of something, probably because he tended to be a bit of a recluse, and it was fortunate that he was trying to reverse that at Jace's urging.

His expression changed to a happier one and he smiled down at the other that was at his feet. "Ahh, Hello. It is good to meet you." he replied and not at all surprised that she probably knew Jace. He was not as outgoing as others and was not in the habit of seeking out others like Jace will do. "Jace is doing fine."

With a chuckle, "It is a good idea to know everyone and it is a big pack spread out over a large area and even I have not met everyone yet," he said. Continuing the conversation, "How are you doing this fine day?" he asked Melee in an effort not to be an introvert. Jace had been wanting him to meet everyone.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread