Jigsaw [P]uzzles
[html]

You know I had never made the connection between Magnolia and Niro until you mentioned it here, I cannot believe that I hadn't lol. Smile WC: 945

The little female looked up at the snowy pelted male as he spoke, he seemed a very knowledgeable creature and she was glad that she had met him. She thought of how lucky Jiva was to have the male as his father, it seemed that he knew a lot about life and that he was more than happy to pass this information on, it seemed that Jiva had a great interest in the birds and it was good that he had a father who shared such an interest, the small female herself had managed to find good parents. Perhaps that was what happened, each new life selected parents that would teach them what they wanted to know and would raise them the way the wished to be raised, sharing their interests. Perhaps of course that it was the other way around, that parents passed on their interests and life choices onto their children, but of course there was a chance that the young wolves selected the parents that they wished to be born to. Perhaps that was why Robin had found herself with her ochre father and her story teller mother, perhaps the pair of them together gave the little female what she wanted and needed from life, a wonderful moral compass, and an imagination that could rival many of the other wolves. For all other things she found that there was at least one other member of the pack who would have some knowledge on the subject, just like Niro here and Noss who was so keen on looking after the horses, it seemed that this was a good place for young wolves to grow up and learn, there were so many here who could teach them and were happy to do so. Robin thought for a moment how lucky she was, how lucky that Linden and Felicity and indeed little Jiva were, the pack lands were a wonderful place to grow up and explore, with many wolves who could act as their guide through life. All the young wolves and dogs who grew up here seemed to have the building blocks to have a wonderful life filled with knowledge and interesting events. The male explained that he did not think that he should answer some of her questions and the little female nodded, perhaps they were the sort of questions that her parents explained to her that she would understand when she was older, just like when she had asked where pups came from; her parents had seemed a little shocked when she had asked that question and had simply told her that one day they would explain, but that she was a little young for now. It was rather frustrating for the small female, she wanted to know everything now!
"Wow, she will grow even more than she has been, that's amazing, she'll be much too big for you to hold!" The little female replied, staring at the bird with wide eyes once again, she was rather shocked at the idea that the large bird could get to be even bigger.

The male then explained about the other birds and the little patchwork girl nodded her multi coloured head, her tail wagging as she peered up into the rafters at the large birds.
"Why do they stay wild? The horses here are not wild, they seem to be rather friendly to the wolves that look after them, do birds stay wilder for longer?" The little girl asked, finding yet another question from their conversation; she was rather talented at that, finding a query to follow ever explanation that had been given. The subject was then changed to the topic of Niro's daughter's present, he explained that she did not live here and the little female's nose crinkled, why did she not stay with her parents? Robin herself lived with both her parents and although she knew that eventually the house would become too small for them all to live in, but she could not imagine leaving the lands, not at all. Then again she supposed that her father lived away from his parents, his mother Anu still living in Crimson Dreams along with Robin's aunt, but he had not moved all that far, sometimes, she supposed, wolves needed their own space, but this pack was her home, she could never imagine leaving it. Maybe one day that would change, but she could not imagine that anyone would ever want to leave, the idea that Niro might not have lived here for all of his life, that his daughter might have been born somewhere else never even crossed the patchwork girl's mind, surely everyone that lived here had done so for a really long time.
"Where does she live? Why does she not live here with you? I live with my parents, I think that I will always be staying here." The little female asked as the male brought the cage into view, she peered into it, her large blue eyes filled with curiousity as she stared into the cage, the bird was indeed beautiful, nice and small and far less imposing than some of the other birds that Niro kept here.
"What would happen if you let it out of the cage? Would it just fly away because it still wants to be outside?" The little female asked, still watching the bird with interest. It was a rather nice creature, the little female wondered for a moment how useful it might be to have a bird, they seemed to be useful for hunting, surely if they ate meat then one could convince them to catch two animals and then share with them?

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread