Cowards, the lot of them.
Unwillingly a small smile came to him as Liliana mentioned the bond that he and Faith seemed to share. The two of them had been through a lot together in their short years of companionship. Meeting his own soul mate, her first foal and loosing said foal to winter's bite, Kailypso's and Neerona's deaths and Analise's birth, traveling the 50 miles to the home of his own birth with a sick and half dead newborn pup, then watching her grow and finally journeying to find J'adore. There were lots of small adventures within all the larger ones, a lifetime, however short, of memories built up.

"We share the date of our birth, mi madre and padre procured her dam, Grace, y Faith was born hours before mine self." As he rattled on about some of their history together he continued to hold her up as they closed in on her and Nayati's home, trying to distract her from her pain with his idle chatter. It did not take long for them to reach the house. He stopped outside of it and slowly let the hybri stand on hr own, ready to catch her should she fall,

"I know you have Nayati to help you, but if you ever are needing something, my door is always open." He smiled down at her, it was a sad smile though and filled with unparalleled sorrow, truly they were under attack.

Messages In This Thread