(p) Walking Dangerous
OOC: Me and tables aren't working out right now hahaha, I'll eventualy get back to them but enjoying not having to copy paste so much junk.

Shawchert's own nerves calmed after all she had not passed the borders, and she was quite naive about packs themselves.

"Hey it's ok, I promise not to bite off your head, you didn't pass through so you're one step ahead of the game, but I'm sure you've learned a lesson here, no need to be scared."

He said in a reassuring voice. His hands up to show he meant no harm. So... she wanted to look at a pack, and had never been in one? It would explain why she didn't know much about them. He smiled at her a warm fatherly smile, though not like the one's he used with his own children.

"It is nice to meet you Oliver, and my name is Shawchert Menue. If you would like I can show you around Cercatori. If you've never been in a pack before maybe I can give you a few heads up, there are some packs that take less kindly to strangers than others."

Shawchert remembered his own encounter with Inferni and Kesho, the man that had attacked Shawchert who had been standing at least a foot from the borders. Shaw wasn't the man he was today and had run off, he never liked confrontations, still didn't, but when it came to his pack he had no choice and gladly took up the opportunity like he had done just now.

Messages In This Thread