And this is what I choose
[html]
ohsnap! c:

There was no denying that, despite being only halfway between his fifth and sixth years, the dog King felt terribly old as of late. Much had happened and he had yet to come to terms with it all, most notably the pressing absence of his first-born son. Noah had been gone for over a week now and Vigilante did not expect him to return soon, if he ever did. They had not parted on good terms, the accusations his son had thrown at him present in his mind now, where they had been echoing for many days.

The only thing to give him something to focus on was his new litter, growing larger in his mate's womb each day. It was not the right time for this, he knew. Members had been attacked, his own pack had housed two rapists, one of which had been banished and one deceased, killed by the King's own powerful jaws. Vigilante approached the hotel with purpose now, though it seemed he always went there with an express reason. He did not frequent the hotel otherwise, spending more time in Lunenburg or patrolling.

His age and recent events had worn him down quite a bit and he was unsure of how this meeting was going to go. Hopefully it would be a lucrative action to seek out the tailor. As he came into view of the hotel, the dog turned his thick-furred head to look at the redheaded man. "Hello, Baron von Rosnete," the Haskel man spoke formally. "May I have a word with you?"

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006-b {width:482px; border:1px solid #371009; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread