And this is what I choose
[html]
000+
lets git this drum rollin'

His visitor was unexpected. Usually it was Noss that came upon him or one of the kingdom's women who wanted something made for them or their children. So a visit from the King, his liege, was entirely unexpected. A lot of things, lately, had been unexpected. Strel eyed his king as he came past the wrought iron fence. The book went to his side as he rose to his feet, brushing off dry grass off his pants. The king seemed worn to him, but Strel could have just been guessing. Things were not easy for anyone lately. Or so it had felt. At least to him. What with Noss trying to court him in the tradition that he was raised to and Strel being foreign to. It was all very silly, but confusing nonetheless.

The man held back a desire to ask why so formal; the king seemed to be here on a rather serious note, especially since the king was not big on formality for casual visits. So this was for no casual event, that was clear. Strel gave his leader a straight face, give a slight bow of his upper body. He could not forsake all of his inherent flair. "Of course." Strel eyed Vigilante with a curious look."Is something wrong, M'lord?" Alright, so Strel could not possibly knock out his informality entirely. It was just too hard for him to be purely serious. Well, unless it was war that the king wished to discuss. That was never funny.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread