And this is what I choose
[html]

"I am old," he responded ambiguously. Vigilante was certainly not as old as some, but his life had aged him much more quickly than most had to grow. "Mysterious Brute has been banished. Keese is dead. My son is gone." Perhaps it was a strange way to begin this conversation, particularly with how formal he had been upon approaching the tailor. He recalled the day that Jacquez had requested that he join the ranks of leadership. He had been vague and had not actually asked until after Vigilante had propmted him to. This would not be the case now; it was not the way Vigilante handled business and he much preferred it that way.

His gaze followed the roof line of the hotel. "I cannot do this alone anymore. I think I have done well with all that we are, but I need help. I have grown tired," no, not recently, he had been tired for many months now, "and Ayita is expecting again." The timing was terrible, but there was nothing he could do to change it. He would not had changed it if given the option, but he did wish that it was not a time when everything that could go wrong... Was.

"I know you have been a dedicated member of the kingdom for quite a while now. I would like to ask you to consider stepping up to fill the role of Dauphin, if you are willing and interested," he said, finishing his speech. Another moment passed and he allowed his sharp gaze to settle on Strelein's face. It was certainly a question that carried quite a bit of weight to it.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006-b {width:482px; border:1px solid #371009; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread