And this is what I choose
[html]
300+
I have not edited my ooc text like an idjiot

It certain was a very odd way to start a serious discussion. Before Strel could protest the man's description of himself, he stopped. Vigilante went on, a hint of exhaustion and stress creeping into his usually fiercely strong voice. Things had been happening to the man that were clearly wearing him down, and not for the better. He was having a hard time, clearly. "I'm sorry," he said simply, humbly, in apology for the man's absent son. Strel had no idea why his son, Noah if he recalled correctly, had left them. He himself had never experienced a family member, close and cherished, leaving him. Nor did he know what brought the son to leave his father and mother and his homeland. But since when was he one to judge? He who left his own home in disgust? He could not judge the boy for leaving. "I hope he returns soon." As to the banishment of Mysterious, he could say little. Rumors were he was a rapist. And as for Keese, that man was notorious. He had been overheard Anatoliy coming into the hotel looking for Alaine, to come heal Anann. Questions told him a vague story, but it was more than enough to know Keese asked for death the moment Anann vanished.

Vigilante's mate was expecting again? That meant more work for him, as a tailor of course. The woman and her daughter enjoyed his work quite a lot, and he was glad for that. But it did not seem to bring the king much joy. That was more concerning. So Strel kept listening to the man's brief speech. And he himself was suddenly speechless. He had been wanting to play a bigger role in the kingdom, but it was still a surprise that he had even been considered at all. Well, kind of surprising. The redhead only looked at his king briefly, then nodded solemnly, the first time in a long while. "I will. If I am needed, I will serve." His look was serious, but he could not help his heart pounding hard in his ears in the meantime.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread