You'll find enchantment here.
[html]
300+
DO. DOODOODOO DO DO. DO DO DO DO DO. DOOO.

He wondered what had happened to the stoat; she had never said anything about what had happened. But she was not crying, so he was probably a bit hurt and nothing more. Not that he minded too much of that little thing's absence. He was a little bit of a bold thing, always getting in the way. And Silvano was sure he would not like the two of them acting the way they were likely to. Possessive little bugger.

When the girl opened the basket, he gaped at it in sheer wonder. Silvano knew she had been cooking up some kind of storm in the kitchen that day, but he had no idea that it was something so ridiculous. The food looked lavish and it seemed as though she really knew her cooking craft. The spread was so varied and smelled so good that the young man had to fight his urge to just grab the small pigeon sized bird, even if it was already half gone to that stoat. The aroma drafted up at him and his mouth watered at the smells; it just smelled so phenomenal that he had no idea what to say to her. It was a full meal, bigger than anything he usually had. More often than not, he caught a hare, and roasted it in the kitchen, then ate it. But this. This was like catching elk and roasting it in the yard for all and everyone bringing side dishes.

"I.. this..," he stammered as a broad grin formed on his face. "This is amazing, Giselle." He looked at her with shining green eyes. "I had no idea you could do this kind of meal. Heck, I had no idea anyone could. I've seen human recipe books and all, but this is quiet amazing." He gazed back at the meat, then at the young woman who sat beside him. "How do you know how to do all of this?"

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread