You'll find enchantment here.
[html]

WC: 659. Wheeee I get to use my other table soooon.

Laughter, chatter, and merriment were among the many choruses in the air, even until the sun slowly begin to set, stealing color from the world. Bird sounds were soon replaced by crickets, and the soft humming of calm lake water seemed but a whisper in the wind. Food was packed away and placed aside, the books stacked alongside it. Giselle had almost forgotten about time altogether, the world kept turning even though her own had slowed to a gentler pace, like a slow dance. Her body had relaxed, satisfied, and she found herself on her back, propped up by her elbows as she watched the greying skies.

As Silvano's compliment flew freely into the cooling air, she responding with a small giggle. However, a betraying flush powdered her cheeks, and for once she was thankful for the darkness. "Oh, it's not difficult. But.. I'm sure I can cook many different things with that book you gave me." The mahogany haired woman had yet to browse through the cook book, but her excitement at what she might find within made her body wiggle with mirth. Giselle remained in her position even as the large male lowered down onto the blanket, and her pale gaze wandered up to the pale moon above. Soon it would bathe everything in its white glow, and make the water before them glitter and dance.

Giselle was lost in the silence, until the young woman heard a strange question from the Dreamer next to her. The question was one she had not expected from him, and she turned to gaze down at the male, a curtain of curled hair falling down one side of her face. Her mouth opened to respond, but he wasn't finished. 'Elle bit her lip at the multitude of questions, but with all the books she grew up with, the pale princess knew the answers in her heart. "Oh, well.. I know that, someday, my prince will come," she said, hopeful. There was no thought as to who that would be, or when, but her heart's desire would be fulfilled soon. "But, I do hope to stay here, with the Dreamers. It's very lovely here."

The questions had got her thinking, however, and she tried to recall just how a prince found their princess and swept them away to their kingdoms. How would he know where she was? She was a princess, so her father had her believe, and that meant she'd have to live happily ever to a handsome prince. But the princess in her fairy tales was always taken to his kingdom, wherever that was. Crimson Dreams was beautiful, and seemingly perfect, but it did not belong to any prince. The female shook her head, barring the nearly awful thoughts from her head, and made to ask him the same; of his future, and that of his young colt, and where they would end up.

It was then that a glowing light fluttered towards them, from the woods behind. It made a gentle buzzing noise, but glowed a bright yellow-green and was all but still. In excitement, Giselle's hand reached out to grab Silvano's arm. "Oh Silvano, look! What is it?" The woman sat up, and pointed with her free hand towards the bug. It was something she had never seen before, but it was enchanting all the same. Blue eyes lit up as she watched it, and it landed on a blade of grass behind them, if only momentarily. Giselle twisted her upper body to watch it, and it seconds it took to the air again, and began to float back into the dark woods. "Let's see where it goes! Can we?" The young woman's excitement gave cover to the frightening woods, but she knew there was nothing to fear when there was someone else there to watch over her. The young girl moved to stand up, her eyes never leaving the spot where the glowing light had gone.

Image courtesy of Pink Poppy Photography@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.giselle-daydreamcloud .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud b {color:#cf314b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud { background-color:#d1e6f8; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/807/ ... oudsky.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f77a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3968 ... dskybg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:0px dotted; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread