You'll find enchantment here.
[html]
300+
everybody sexy time

The sky was slowly darkening above them, and the Sadira could not help but smile as she talked about her future, her prince. He knew she was not thinking of him when she said so, but that was okay with him at that moment. Neither one knew what would happen to each other, but Silvano so hoped that he was still a part of her future. And that the note would not scare her away from him forever. He just had to be smart about it and everything would be okay. "It's nice to have a dream like that," he said, voice rather dreamy about it. "I used to never have one, though I got one not long ago." He did not tell her what it was, nor would he if she should ask. But it was an impossible dream, quite impossible. Giselle would not understand. "Well, that and filling out the library more," he added with a laugh.

He shut his eyes against the glow of a setting sun, feeling the warmth receding rapidly. But an excited shout from Giselle made him jerk them open again, sitting up abruptly. "Wha-?" he answered automatically, looking toward the direction the young woman pointed. For a moment, he didn't see a thing, but then a light flicker appeared. The light was small, tiny. It made the Sadira smile broadly. "You've never seen a firefly before, Giselle?" he asked, incredulous about it. There were always so many of them here in the spring, summer, and fall, blinking and flashing to each other as the sun set and dusk set in. More flashed in the direction the young woman pointed too, as she rose in excitement.

Laughing, Silvano rose to his feet, and then took a risk. Grabbing Giselle's hand, he pulled her toward the fireflies, laughter following behind them as they left the picnic basket and blanket to enter the forest. Fireflies were everywhere the further in they got. They blinked all over, above and around. "I've never seen so many..," he said, dropping her hand as he looked up, seeing the dusky sky between the trees. The fireflies were closer to the ground, normally, but there seemed to be so many above them too.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread