You'll find enchantment here.
[html]
300+
i love how cute this isssssss. I only wish that I don't have a penchant for making things dramatic x3

She seemed almost surprised at his offer, and they stood in silence evermore. But it still seemed as though stories were being told around them, even when their lips spoke no such thing. Silvano felt his touch on his arm, relishing the sensation. She was too short to grab at his shoulder, but he knew this was just fine for a waltz among the fireflies of autumn. Her hand went on top of his own, and he cupped it gently as he had read he ought to. There had been dance books that he had read, only recently. And he knew what he had to do in this moment, in this moment with her.

He had his most dashing smile on his face as he looked at Giselle's pretty blue eyes. His heart was pounding in his ears, the only orchestra he could hear in his head. He had never heard an orchestra before, but he imagined the crescendo they could create in the forest. The fireflies were the candles of the ballroom, and the noises of nature the chatter of the watching crowd. The hand in his was small compared to his larger fingers, but he held her as gently as he could. Silvano placed his other hand on her waist, feeling his heart race more.

They began to move, his hand guiding her movements as he knew he ought to be doing. He had never danced before, but he had plenty of times in his sleep. The books made it seem easy, but it was harder than he thought. He made sure to avoid her feet and keep them moving smoothly. Her dress moved against his legs, but he kept up the fluid motions. For some reason, he began to hum, smiling down on Giselle; he only saw her.

The dance was not long, but it felt long. In a good way though. Silvano kept humming, and then spun her out slowly with a slight push on her waist, watching her dress twirl as she came back to him in a twist.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread