double edged sword
[html]
Sorry for the weird post, concussions make my posting weird in flow I think? I don't even know.

The conflict spoken of at the meeting was still on her mind and all she wanted to do was go to her hut and think it all through before going to spend some time in the kingdom. She simply could not be involved in something like that. This would either blow over quickly or become something more. If the former was true, she could easily return, but if it was the latter, perhaps the kingdom would be better suited to her.

Regardless, nothing could be done about that thought now, as she could not refuse from someone so new to the tribe. Even if he had not come with Maska, it was possible he was completely loyal to him anyway, and after what was spoken at the meeting, Foxglove did not want it to be known that she was going to take some time away from the tribe.

One pale, lithe hand reached down to lift the edge of her flowing skirt as she adjusted the shimmering scarves draped across her shoulders. Foxglove placed her arm in his gently, the worries gone from her demeanor.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread