By River We Come to Spirit You Away
[html]

OOC Hope you don't mind this Haley! let me know if I should alter anything ^^'

As he chased the Aniwaya wolf, the timber didn’t know whether or not he’d be able to turn her from her course. When she suddenly spun about in front of him, he could only blink in surprise as the cloak flipped in front of him. While he brought himself to a halt, the woman closed the small gap between the two before he could react and sliced into his left fore arm. Leon gave no indication as the woman’s blade bite his flesh, though he felt the pain sharply. Without looking, he knew it wouldn’t keep him out of the fight. He was not going to lose his self control like he had against the boy from Anathema.

When she chose to snarl in his face Leon responded with a swift head-butt, feeling his brow connect with the base of her muzzle. He then released his right hand from its grip on the Naginata and brought his fist straight up to her muzzle. "Maybe it was." The timber said calmly.

While striking with his fist, Leon allowed his weapon to slide through his left hand till his hand gripped the upper portion of the shaft. He used the new grip to thrust the blade out at her chest. "And maybe I'll tell you if you beat me." He offered.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread