Trade all my tomorrows for yesterdays
[html]
000+
yup!

He gave the woman a weak smile, knowing he himself would never forget the fact that the children would not be his. But he would give them the benefit of the doubt. Attitude was not genetic but taught. He absentmindedly stroked her arm a bit, wondering how it would be with children for them to take care of; Anatoliy refused to believe that the woman before him was going to die in childbirth. She was too strong and he knew she still loved the world. The children would be strange to see, running around them, and their own eyes filled with sadness at the thought of who their real father was. One day they would ask why none of them looked like the wolf-coyote hybrid with his pelt a cream and brown mix, especially the grey ones.

"Ve vill tell zhem nozhing zhen." His hand clasped over her paw, wishing strength to flow between them. "If zhey ask.. zhen ve can choose to tell zhem zhen." It was an easy solution to postpone a necessary talk as long as they dared. But by then, he hoped, the children would regard him as the father and not care who it was that helped spawn them against their mother's will. Perhaps even then they, he and Anann, would be happier and forget that Keese was ever there.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread