I'm here, is anyone listening?
[html]

OOC: eheheh, thanks for joining. His odd markings of course, is because he dyes his fur.
Word Count: 300

Here comes trouble. In tune with his emotions, the hawk screeched when he saw the approaching woman, taking flight and circling overhead. Nikki simply curled his lips in a weak smile and chuckled softly. "You've not seen me because I've not been here long. I'm new to Aniwaya." He hoped she wouldn't continue asking him questions. He had to find Dre'ma and he couldn't do it if people stopped him along the way. Unfortunately for him she continued questioning him, this time his health. Another weak smile was offered followed by a soft sigh. "Nothing I can't handle. Just happened to get on a bucks bad side." If it wasn't for this tribe, he'd probably be in a lot worse shape then he was now. They'd given him a warm place to sleep and recover and a couple of people had checked in on him now and again.

His one blue eye stared at her, studying her, while the right eye was white and dead, not moving at all. He also took note of the spirit who was following her. Not a guide, simply a companion it would seem. Would they try to stop him from leaving? He hoped not because he was in no position to argue and he needed to go find his mare. Soka... He said softly, holding his arm out to the hawk who quickly perched there. Soka was his eyes in a way, the bird helped him when he needed it. Looking back to Luna he quirked a brow curiously. I need to go find my horse. Unfortunately for him another wave of nausea came over him and he heaved once more, losing a bit of the fish he'd previously eaten to the earth below. He groaned softly. "Please don't try to stop me, I need to go. He was determined, he could care for himself.

Nikolieth walks. "Nikolieth talks." Nikolieth thinks

<style type="text/css">
.nikoli b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca1d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nikoli .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nikoli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nikoli {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#152730; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2mpkb35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#306a9e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread