I'm here, is anyone listening?
[html]

OOC: It's alright ^.^ He's such a stubborn boy.
Word Count: 300+

"I'll be back soon Dre'ma, I need to hunt differently tonight. The chase calls to me." He'd tethered her to the tree and took the time to shift. Once he was in lupus form, quickly he propelled himself across the lands until he came upon a small herd of deer. Soka screeched overhead and the low chirp of crickets drifted through the night air. When he got close enough, the wolf lunged after the buck and took chase. He'd gotten close enough that he managed to graze his claws across the soft skin of the creature who in turn kicked out at him and from there it became a blur.

The memory was crystal clear but he couldn't remember where he'd come from, who his family was or even where he'd been headed before he was brought to Aniwaya. The man cursed his mistakes and sighed softly. "I never said I was okay, I simply said that it was nothing I couldn't handle." He offered her a somewhat cocky smile and shrugged. He peered at the ghost with his good eye, watching in silence before turning back to Luna. "I don't care if you want to come but I need to find her one way or another."

The oddly colored man lifted his arm for Soka to jump on his shoulder and headed off in the direction he thought was correct until the hawk took off from his shoulder, flying in the opposite direction. With a groan he turned and headed in that direction. At this rate, he wouldn't find the mare, his hawk would!

Nikolieth walks. "Nikolieth talks." Nikolieth thinks

<style type="text/css">
.nikoli b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca1d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nikoli .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nikoli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nikoli {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#152730; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2mpkb35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#306a9e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread