I'm here, is anyone listening?
[html]

OOC: Oh dear, I have a feeling this might be funny.
Word Count: 300+

This stranger was not the only person here who was confused. He could have swore they came in from the other direction but Soka said otherwise and he knew the hawk was better with directions then he was so he decided to follow him. His steps were slow and a bit awkward but he seemed to manage. He didn't mind the silence either. Right now he ,was trying to think, trying to remember a few forgotten details. He remembered speaking with a couple members of the tribe and he remembered deciding to join them but he couldn't remember for the life of him what rank he held within the tribe though he knew what was most likely. He'd known earlier when he first awoke but it'd slipped his mind since then.

"I'm Nikolieth but you can call me Nikki." He responded dryly. Her words seemed to spark his memory and his lips curled in a cocky smile. "You're not the only one." His words were followed by a soft chuckle before his gaze rose to the skies, peering up at Soka to be sure he was still on the right path. "Soka might be able to lead us straight back to Dre'ma. He's good with direction. He helps me hunt and has served as a messenger at times. He's very good company." He enjoyed speaking of his pets since he was proud of them both.

There were a few times that the stubborn man stumbled but he was quick to steady himself without needing the help of his new acquaintance, at least for now. That didn't last long. After walking for a while he was plagued with another coughing fit, followed by a few more heaves in which he managed, somehow to keep what was left of his stomach contents where they belonged. A soft groan was given as he looked over to her. "Is there anywhere near here, not far off our path that we can get a drink?" He needed something cool to sooth his throat and hopefully his stomach as well.

It would have also been good to take a break, so if there was water nearby they could sit for a while. A shrill whistle drifted through the air and soon Soka was back with them again, perched on his shoulder and waiting.

Nikolieth walks. "Nikolieth talks." Nikolieth thinks

<style type="text/css">
.nikoli b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca1d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nikoli .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nikoli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nikoli {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#152730; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2mpkb35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#306a9e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread