I'm here, is anyone listening?
[html]

OOC: ---
Word Count: ---

This was stupid and he couldn't deny it, having been trained as a medic before he left his family he knew that a head injury was nothing to toy with. He was lucky to have Luna there to help him if he needed it but what if she hadn't come along? He shuddered at the thought and offered her a faint smile when she spoke to him. "Well, I'm glad that I can be of service." Silence had befallen their walk up until he got sick again. She spoke of a river and then a pond before asking if he knew he was sick. He offered a soft chuckle in return.

"I know Luna, I'm not a fool." His words were a bit more bitter then he'd intended and he shook his head slowly. "She's got my things with her." He sighed once again. "I really don't want anything coming up missing." His lungs burned from all the coughing and heaving he'd done and his throat was raw from the stomach acids. Water was all he cared about for the moment thought he wouldn't admit it. When she pointed out the small pond he grinned. Good. Leaning down he cupped his hands, bringing water to his mouth to drink. The cool liquid felt good against his burning throat.

Once he'd gotten his fill he instructed Soka to guide them once more and the hawk took flight with a loud screech. He smiled and followed the creature but the pain in his head was coming back and the world seemed to slip in and out of darkness. He wasn't sure he could make it.

Nikolieth walks. "Nikolieth talks." Nikolieth thinks

<style type="text/css">
.nikoli b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca1d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nikoli .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nikoli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nikoli {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#152730; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2mpkb35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#306a9e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread